Buying, Selling, and Leasing
Since CameronButcher’s inception, diverse investors, buyers, and tenants have relied on our team for market knowledge and expertise within the commercial real estate industry.
This experience of serving diverse clients has resulted in a carefully honed ability to enhance property value. Our team in Colorado Springs thinks like owners because they are owners and takes the time to understand each client’s unique goals and motivations.
This perspective has proven invaluable not only to clients but also for the company’s development and growth. Our contact base continues to grow exponentially, and CameronButcher Company’s reputation for ethical and professional service is unsurpassed along the Front Range.
Our team’s keen understanding of the sale and leasing process has garnered a highly successful brokerage; we are committed to bringing our well-rounded expertise and insight to every client. As the landlords of commercial property ourselves, we understand the tension between filling empty space as well as the importance of finding a quality tenant.
Our brokerage team is committed to not only finding tenants promptly but also to secure the right fit for each client we serve.
As a seller of commercial real estate properties in Colorado Springs, CameronButcher achieves the maximum value for our owner’s property in the shortest possible amount of time. Drawing on extensive market knowledge and utilizing cutting-edge technology, our brokers reliably analyze the true value of a property. Targeted marketing strategies then generate the greatest possible exposure to prospective buyers and other members of the brokerage community. Our strategy continues to generate a large volume of successful brokerage transactions and highly satisfied clients.
Our premium on client loyalty, market expertise, and a holistic approach has paved the way for CameronButcher to serve a broad array of clients. Ranging from local start-ups within the Colorado Springs area like Basil & Barley, The Bench, FH Beerworks, and more to larger organizations such as the City of Colorado Springs, Jimmy Johns, Cherwell, and Ent Credit Union, our team thrives on developing strong partnerships and serving our clients with excellence.
When you work with any of our team at CameronButcher, we work towards creating a strong partnership with our clients to properly and successfully manage their commercial real estate property needs in Colorado Springs we use an array of marketing strategies.
- Global exposure: Property is advertised via global real estate search and database sites including LoopNet™, CoStar™, and Catylist, using “push market” services when offered. Catylist alone pushes listings to a dozen other search sites, ensuring a wide yet targeted reach to prospective buyers and tenants.
- Local Coverage: Property is listed throughout Colorado Springs and other areas in Southern Colorado on the Southern Colorado Commercial Brokers’ marketing portals.
- Associations: CameronButcher creates property awareness through national and international real estate associations. Targeted associations include the CCIM National Network of Commercial Real Estate Agents, National Association of Realtors®, International Council of Shopping Centers, and the Urban Land Institute.
- Potential markets: We work with economic development groups to promote the property to potential employers in and considering the area.
- Tour: Site tours are conducted regularly to interested buyers, tenants, and commercial real estate brokers.
- Research: Team members thoroughly research potential buyers and tenants to provide owners with an abundance of information to make informed decisions. Our brokers also provided crafted responses to potential offers.